Redesigned and ready – the 2018 Honda Odyssey in huntsville
Many Honda vehicles have been revamped over the past couple years, and now Honda would like to reintroduce the Honda Odyssey. It’s one of the last few great minivans in the market. Minivans might not be as popular as they once were, but they’re still an excellent option for larger families, and the Odyssey has been leading the market for many years. Now, a completely redesigned 2018 Honda Odyssey in Huntsville has been introduced, full of innovative features and an even more sophisticated design than before. Let’s take a look…
You’ll need a good amount of power to take all this from point A to B, and the Odyssey has it. A 3.5-litre V6 engine is under the hood, pushing out 280 horsepower with a nine-speed or optional 10-speed automatic transmission.
Comfort & Convenience
The new Odyssey is quieter too, allowing your kids to sleep undisturbed even in the city. This is because of the addition of thicker door seals and sound-dampening materials throughout the cabin.
There are a ton of convenience-related additions to the Odyssey too, like the new CabinWatch feature. It’s a new system with cameras that allow the front passenger and driver to watch what their passengers are doing in the back or the vehicle. You can keep one eye on the kids without having to look back and take your eyes entirely off the road. It works even at night, with infrared vision on the central display.
- New 8” high-definition video/audio display offering improved telematics features, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and more
- 4G LTE WiFi connectivity
- CabinTalk: allows the driver to talk to passengers in the back through audio-system speakers or the rear-seat entertainment system headphones
- Connected Rear-Seat Entertainment System: a new 10.2” WSVGA rear-entertainment system lets your passengers stream live video over the 4G system or a cellphone data plan
- Cabin Control: a smartphone app allows the car owner to control things like heating and air conditioning for passengers, the rear-seat entertainment system, and the navigation system through their phone
- Social Playlist: allows up to 8 passengers to add their own songs into the audio system via their smartphones
Additional Features & Safety
This is a family vehicle, first and foremost, and that means a plethora of safety features to keep your family secure. This includes the Honda Sensing feature package of the most modern safety tech like automatic emergency braking, lane-keeping assist, road-departure mitigation, blind-spot monitoring, rear cross-traffic alert, front and rear parking sensors and adaptive cruise control.