Main Item A
- Replace engine oil.
Main Item B/B1
- Replace engine oil and filter.
- Service front and rear brakes.
- Check parking brake adjustments.
- Rotate tires, inspect for wear and adjust pressure.
- Inspect tie rod ends, steering gear box and boots.
- Inspect suspension components.
- Inspect driveshaft boots.
- Inspect brake hoses and lines (including ABS).
- Check all fluid levels and condition of fluids.
- Inspect exhaust system.
- Inspect fuel lines and connections.
- Check expiration of Tire Repair Kit bottle (if applicable).
Sub-Item 1 – Expect every 8 – 19K
Rotate tires, inspect for wear and adjust pressure.
Sub-Item 2 – Expect every 40-49K
Replace air cleaner element.
Replace dust and pollen filter.
Inspect and adjust drive belt.
Sub-Item 3 – Automatic Transmission*
Replace automatic transmission fluid.
Replace transfer case fluid (4WD Trucks).
Sub-Item 3 – Manual Transmission –
Expect every 95-109K
Replace manual transmission fluid.
Sub-Item 4 – Expect every 160 – 169K
Replace spark plugs.
Replace timing belt and inspect water pump (V6 only).
Inspect valve clearance.
Sub-Item 5 – Expect first 175 – 184K
and subsequent 80K
Replace engine coolant.
Sub-Item 6 – Expect first 15 24K
and subsequent 50K
Replace rear differential fluid (4WD Trucks, S2000).
|1||Rotate Tires||See sub-item 1 above|
*ATF fluid life monitor will determine when change is needed depending on drive habits
|4||Spark plugs / timing